Keep up to date with ATFS activities by subscribing to our newsletter!
By 2050, the world’s population is expected to reach 9.7 billion, 34% higher than today, and nearly 2.1 billion will be people aged 60 years or over. Urbanization will also continue at an accelerated pace, and 70% of the world’s population is projected to be in urban environments.
Unfortunately, urbanization promotes eating habits of developed nations, one that is obsessed with protein. The average person in the U.S. consumes double the recommended daily amount (103 grams per day), of which two-thirds comes from animal sources.
This is the future of the world we live in today. We have imminent problems in food security and supply chain: an increasing population that demands more protein and an aging population that decreases agricultural productivity. Therefore, we need an agricultural revolution, and it needs your support.
The Largest Smart Farm 2.0 in Asia
- Intelligent farm powered by deep learning by combining ICT, IoT, BigData, and more
- Automatically and tactically controls proper temperature, humidity, sunlight, carbon dioxide, water and so on of the crop cultivation facility
- Provides optimal growth environment
- Creates high added value through super-productivity, super-efficiency and quality improvement
- High opportunity as the smart farm market in Asia is still in its early entry stage
Disruptive Decentralized Platform
- Completely destroys problems in the food distribution channels
- Strategically provides the best profit model for producers and consumers
- Easy-to-use platform with convenient access via the web and apps, anytime, anywhere
- All sort of payment accepted; pay by Bitcoin, Ethereum and any of the ERC20-based altcoins as well as fiat currencies
- Blueprint for Plant-Based Meat (vegetable protein) utilizes biotechnology and synthetic biology
- Combines technology and data accumulated from Smart Farm 2.0 operations
- Specialized and dedicated Research & Development Center to be established
- Asian meat dishes are launched first in Asia to match the culture, and then to the rest of the world
David (DJ) Kim
Chief Executive Officer & Founder
After over a decade of business strategist experience within the Strategic Planning Department of Samsung Group, David moved on to Korean VC firms like HOSEO Venture Capital and Benex Investment…
Jay (WJ) Choi
Chief Operating Officer & Co-Founder
Jay has over 20 years of experience in management consulting and finance industry, specializing in banking, security, insurance, and card/capital sectors. He began his career as an analyst at Korea…
Austin H. Chung
Chief Financial Officer & Co-Founder
Austin’s 16 years of experience spans from the financial sector to top management roles in lifestyle goods manufacturing, marketing agency and bio-venture companies. His extensive career provides him with…
Chief Technology Officer & Co-Founder
After completing Master of Electrical Engineering at Seoul National University, Sung powered through more than 20 years of corporate engineering career in Korea working for Daewoo Electronics, DSPG…
Marketing Lead & Co-founder
Rachel’s a marketing superstar with experience working with top-tier global brands in various industries including tech, fashion, leisure and home furnishing. She spends her time between Vancouver and Seoul…
Graphic Designer & Web Developer
Han is a passionate UI/UX Designer with a background in computer science. He has web and mobile design experience of over 15 years, bringing to the team his strong expertise of unique designs catered…
Your name here!
Join us today!
Agritech & Food Science Expert Advisor
Joel Gfeller has been deeply involved with plant-based food companies for over 17 years. After earning his BSc. Food Science from UBC (Vancouver), Joel was one of the first…
Multifaceted finance executive with more than 25 years of experience across a diverse set of industries. Adept at ICO (ITL) and blockchain technology. ICObench.com expert.
Tom is the founder of Blockchain Velocity, a Digital Currency Fund. He is also a prominent blockchain keynote speaker and has produced award winning cryptocurrency/blockchain…
Stephan De Haes
Stephan is Chief Operations Officer at Krypt.ly, a FinTech startup launching there unique Interactive Coin Offering next year. He takes the lead in all social media and ICO-related…
As a master gardener business specialist working with the Korean National Rural Development Administration for the past five years, James is responsible for analyzing trends in…
Seong Wook Kim
Strategy & Financial Advisor
Seong Wook’s extensive investment banking experience includes positions at Korea Stock Exchange, the Research Center of SK Securities, and SIMONE Investment…
Jin Chul Park
Financial Advisor & CPA
Jin Chul is a registered Certified Public Accountant with experience working for major accounting firms: Ernst & Young and Hannul Accounting. He is a strong auditor with prolific experience, and….
Kyle R. Keum
Legal Advisor & Lawyer
Kyle is a registered lawyer in Korea with specialization in corporate legal advising on crowdfunding for start-ups and investors. His expertise in legal affairs related to new….
Chang Hoon Lee
Chang Hoon is a serial entrepreneur and one of the most influential Korean advisors working in Japan. His ventures within the IoT and ICT business landed him…